Friday, September 01, 2006

Wide-Eyed-And-Bushy-Tailed

My first semester at Boyce I took a Youth Ministry class with Dr. Dave Adams. As he would enter class every morning, he would proclaim in his booming voice, "Arrive early, stay late, work hard, look good, and have fun." This past week I have found myself chanting that when my alarm clock goes off at 5:55 am in the mornings. This semester is requiring work, sucking it up, and a lack of sleep. I've come to the point in life that getting up early is the "right thing to do," and being cheerful about it will make it more pleasant for everyone who must endure me for the day. Coffee and Coke have become my steadfast companions, and Dr. Adam's quote has become my life's story.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you ALWAYS have your mouth open?????

7:01 PM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

It's a trademark.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home