Sunday, August 20, 2006

Lauren at the Lakehouse

This weekend I spent a few days with Katie and her family at a lakehouse. It was a wonderful time to get away from the beginnings of a hard semester, enjoy God's creation, and relax with friends.
I have also became a fan of the tv show "24" and managed to watch 5 or 6 hours during my stay....

Katie & I bonded with nature by canoeing and horseback riding...A storm came up while we were canoeing and we rushed our 83 pound boat up about 200 feet of steep stairs....I discovered sore muscles that I didn't even know existed.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got addicted to "24" b/c it is the coolest show ever!!!

8:03 PM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

Well, I wouldn't go that far...But that's great that you feel that way.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad I didn't go on that little expedition!!!

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home