Friday, August 25, 2006

I've Been Tagged...

I was "tagged" by Stephanie. Here goes...

1. One book that changed your life: (Other than the Bible) A Chance to Die by Elisabeth Elliot

2. One book that you’ve read more than once: A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George

3. One book I’d want on a desert island: Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

4. One book that made me laugh: I Rode the Pink Pig published by Hill Street Press

5. One book that made me cry: Lorna Doone by R.D. Blackmore

6. One book that you wish you had written: Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey

7. One book you wish had never been written: Political Science, An Introduction (current text book)

8. One book that you are currently reading: Mythology by Edith Hamilton

9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home