Monday, April 24, 2006

The Way They See It is Not How I see It...

As most are already well aware of, I love to study at Starbucks. Yesterday, I was enjoying a nice tall mocha and decided to read “The Way I See It" located on the side of my coffee. Removing the holder from the cup, my eyes fell on # 94 which read, "Want to find time to read? Fall in book love. Seek out the books that fire your passions. Follow your intellect and your heart. Then time will find you." This proceeded to crack me up (a funny situation I'm sure since I was sitting by myself at a table) because I am reading and reading and reading books....It's my driving passion concerning schoolwork these days, and yet I find NO time finding me....Maybe I'm not following my intellect and heart...Which I know are not centered around books, but probably more around the ideas of chocolate.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember the days of Raspberry chocolate, coffee, and Saxon math?

9:11 PM  
Blogger Bolo said...

Imagine that. R. Lauren Duncan, sitting by herself, and laughing. To the stranger, this might seem strange and uncommon. To her friends? All too common, I smirkingly report :)

11:31 PM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

Ahhh, the cherished days of homeschooling, Autumn. I despised Saxon math...But loved the coffee and time with you. A year and 1/2 and we can do it again!

7:49 AM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

Brooke: Yay, we should make grand memories this summer!

Toto: God had a sense of humor when he "fashioned me in my mother's womb"....

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good...we'll skip out on the math though!

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you despise it too, hmm? If only I could get my hands on Hake Saxon.....

3:57 PM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

Wow, I never resorted to violence over Saxon, but you know, you do what you can do....hmmmm, that didn't make any sense.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home