Saturday, April 22, 2006

Thunder

Thunder* over Louisville was today. (*This is an event held every year where thousands of people gather downtown and watch an air show all day and then a huge fireworks show that night.) My Dad had been visiting me this weekend and we experienced the joy of traffic in our hour commute to the airport this afternoon. Needless to say, that left me in no mood to go back downtown to watch the fireworks--So I was overjoyed when Katie called me and asked me to accompany her to the "hill" at the Seminary to watch the show. About a minute into the display of color, we realized we really couldn't see anything but trees, so off we went to the Mohler basement to sit in comfort amongst leather couches, the company of Baxter, Almond Joys, and a willing Christopher to fetch us Diet Cokes and an Izze. Pure Bliss.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily O. said...

*hundreds of thousands of people...about 800,000 to be precise

12:13 PM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

Cole, the way you word things never ceases to amaze me! You are probably one of the funniest people I know...

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home