Sunday, April 16, 2006

What Did You Do for Easter?

After serving at my church this morning, I headed over to my "second family," the Goodyears, for lunch. As we sat around the table munching on chocolate crosses, we came up with the brilliant plan to attend the zoo with our afternoon. So off we went. And do you know what other joyous news is about to escape my lips? (Indeed you don't.) A classic Lauren fact everyone should know: I love the zoo. I hatched the perfect plan, as of today, I am an official zoo member for a year! That means one can find Lauren at the zoo all the time studying with the monkeys.

Apart from the zoo, my Easter Day was spent eating ice cream at Graters and eating dinner with J.V. at O'Charley's.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should study next to the alligators, thats more what you're more used to. Or the beagles, beagles are nice too...

5:48 PM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

OOOOO, they have that "rare" white alligator there. I looked at it, it was white, and that was about it. But I laughed at the sign outside of the exhibit, "Other gators are just green with envy..."

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that when I was in pre-school and my mom was chapperoning a field trip to the zoo for Katie, and I got to go.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ''that'' is an albino alligator. By the way, it's albino,not white. His name is King Louie.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did pre- alegebra- what a drag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home