Thursday, April 13, 2006

Stress Tidbits


It's about that time in the semester for stress to be mounting. Here are a few helpful hints on relieving those inner tensions and experiencing a moment of "calm before the storm":

1. Driving to Baskin Robbins with the windows down playing your favorite hip song....(hip song?) 2. Watching SpongeBob SquarePants 3. Blowing bubbles in the Jo-Bowl 4. Adjusting to the "nature sounds" on your alarm clock and listening to the repetitious ocean noise 5. Rejoicing in the fact that it's the weekend.....oh, the list could go on, but (A. I can't think of anymore helpful hints, and (B. My stress is becoming worse because my room looks like Hurricane Lauren came through. So, dear reader, I shall retreat in cleaning my room whilst watching SpongeBob reruns.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home