Thursday, April 06, 2006

Tidbits

Tonight at the dinner table, my sister Shelly commented that she wanted to get all of her tooth fillings refilled because they were beginning to fill with white instead of silver-- to which I commented, "It's like lying about the cankerous tooth decay in your mouth."

On to a totally unrelated subject...
My Mom is involved in this mentorship program with our church called "Apples of Gold." To which my Dad and I have had the great pleasure in meddling with the title....Thus far we have...
Avocados of Steel
Mangos of metallic origin
Kiwis of Copper
Pears of Ruby
I prefer the Avocados of Steel and informed my Mom that they should all lift their fists in the air and declare, "Homemakers!" throughout their sessions every Thursday morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bolo said...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight...

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home