Monday, April 17, 2006

Autumn

One of my best friends that I grew up with, Autumn, recently moved to New Zealand with her family to do missions for 2 years. I just received an e-mail from her that related her adventure in climbing "Mt. Doom" from Lord of the Rings and recently getting to visit a museum which exhibited LOTR costumes, weapons, jewelry, and miniatures/models (Corsairs Ship, Minis Tirith, Minis Morgul, etc.) used for the movies.

...And I sit back in my chair here at college, stare at my wall in front of me, and softly mutter "phooyey" in discontentment...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's me!! Cool beans!

6:34 PM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

Wow, a comment all the way from New Zealand! That's a first. I love you, Autumn (Olive).

8:35 PM  
Blogger Emily O. said...

Oooh...how cool! Let's go to New Zealand together!

5:58 AM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

Okay! How about tomorrow? That would work out well so I could get back in time for finals. *sigh* if only we were filthy rich and could accomplish dreams such as these...

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were a rich man...

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home