Thursday, March 02, 2006

Concert

Tonight Katie & I sung along with David Crowder as he performed down at The Palace (We sat through Third Day....so long).
"Sleep tight & cling to Jesus..."

"Oh- We made our own directions & still got here."

"Which way is North?" "This way is West." "This way is North..."

"I've got the Swiss Army knife-suspect everyone- Make Mom proud."

"ooooo I'm fast-whoosh-like a bullet."

"Our brains are joined at the hip."

"What's a Gomer?"

"Wow, we're wordy tonight."

"I call it the Go Go Gadget neck."

"The Windmill...."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Hobbes, not Hobbs. I like it too.

1:05 PM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

Thank you, Editor.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Bolo said...

That picture at the bottom of the post?

Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home