Sunday, February 19, 2006

Big Decisions

This afternoon as I curled up with a nice cup of coffee I decided to indulge in some of Hershey's minature candy bars. I carefully selected a Mr. Goodbar*, Krackel, and Special Dark. Than I pondered putting the Krackel back in order to instead eat an additional Mr. Goodbar. After pondering the situation for a few seconds, I figured I should eat all four candy bars (which is 2 Mr. Goodbars, a Krackel, and a Special Dark, in case you were confused) just to make sure I wasn't leaving out any of the elect.

*Special credit to my editor CAM for catching the spelling of these precious candy bars.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you mean Mr.Goodbar, not Mr.Goodyear.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Bolo said...

Oh my. Even Miss Ridiculous would exceed in her ridiculousness on that one, were she chewing on a Goodyear!

6:37 PM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

Thank you, Mr. Mohler for your excellent perception in these Hershey's matters.

6:55 AM  
Blogger AC said...

And to think...I had thought there was initially some sort of --inbetweenthelines-- kind of joke I just wasn't getting...Oh well.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home