Wednesday, December 28, 2005

An Encourager


I was telling someone just the other day that Toto could probably do anything....I secretly believe that he works for the CIA. Mr. Information can tell you about anything, give you a Hawaii surf report, inform you of your own personality, eat your food, bribe you into giving him food and other such necessities, and he manages to know everybody and their mom on campus. But, Mr. Toto is also a big encourager, and a great listener....(Even at 12:35 am....That's when I think he rises up to begin his next CIA agent mission...all this talk about doing security for Papa John's, it's all a coverup.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Bolo said...

Aaaawww...*snifflesniffle*

10:30 PM  
Blogger AC said...

Oh! Such an occasion brings to mind a happenstance when Mr. Letoto, furnished by 411, (a slim jim) single-handedly unlocks Kim Godfrey's car, on the first try...hmm...so what do you do for a living again Mr. Letoto?

3:21 PM  
Blogger Bolo said...

Hehe...I really don't remember when that happened...but I suppose I'll take it...I mean, it sounds good, right?

Alright alright alright, I used to have a security clearance with the government...can't tell you how high it went, but it dealt with..."stuff".

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home