Thursday, February 16, 2006

Lucy & Ethel


Emily just pointed out the wee fact today that we truly do live lives of interest. She compared my life to that of Anne from Anne of Green Gables in how that something awful or strange seems to occur in the happenings concerning my life almost everyday.

I tend to compare Emily & I to that of Lucy & Ethel. How we have experienced the strangest of things and ended up in heaps of laughter!

trying to unlock the wrong mailbox, friends who are crosseyed, sitting on benches, getting into the attic and exploring, tickets, scaring ourselves, throwing up, Disney World & all that trip held, flying....just to name a few memories

1 Comments:

Blogger AC said...

Speaking of Lucy & Ethel; did you know that you can pay $1.99 to download your favorite episodes of "I Love Lucy" at Google Video? Yep, you sure can. I downloaded the President's State of the Union address and to try the pay feature, I also downloaded an episode of the (old) Twilight Zone. Give it a stab Ms. Anne...

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home