Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Paris


This morning my alarm clock awakened me from the deep sleep of what felt like a leftover dose of Valentines-day-deadness at the early hour of 6:20 AM. (The weary eyes were a result from staying up too late watching a mushy, gushy, movie in honor of that all out love saturated day.) I vaguely remember the past 2 hours...It had something to do with an Ambassador meeting in the cafeteria. I think. Now, I find myself wide awake at 8:40 AM thinking about small cafes in Paris. It is a beautiful morning- the birds are chirping, the sun is rising up over the Jo-Bowl, and I'm about to make a happy cup of coffee. But somehow, I just wish I were in Paris getting ready to spend a day getting lost in the Louve, instead of in my CE history book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home