Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Further Still

In that lonely place
No friend can go
No brother can help
No loved one can know

I must crawl on
While you stay
Further Still
Just watch and pray

In that lonely place
The cup is fought
To sip the pain
Or choose my lot

To claim my rights
Or cast them down
To gain my loss
Or scron my crown

Life pivots there
In Further Still
Face to the ground
Fighting His will

Can't choose to return
The same who went
Once Further Still
The old is spent

So remember me
And stay close by
I'll need you soon
Right by my side

And pray me back
Till He has won
And throat is parched
From "Yours be done!"

Taken from Beth Moore's book, Further Still

1 Comments:

Blogger AC said...

Hey Duncan! ;-D Talk to me now! (Cement of Alexandria) ;-D Later Princess.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home