Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ohio

I sat back today and realized we're about half way through the semester....Yikes!

Last week, J.V. and I got to take a last-minute trip to Ohio for a couple of college fairs. This little endeavor ended up being one of the most interesting trips I've ever been on. Between getting "hit-on" at a Steak n' Shake at 10:30 at night, to having our fire alarm sound in the middle of the night at our hotel, it was quite an adventure to experience all for the cause of Boyce College.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Lauren... I can check it now... finally!!!

4:14 AM  
Blogger Cavie Family said...

OHIO - You better not have driven through CENTRAL OHIO without coming to see us! ??

6:07 PM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

:) So sorry! It was a last minute trip....But I thought of y'all!!!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home