Thursday, June 22, 2006

Country Girl...


For years I have been an avid hater of country music...I mean I despised it!
On the way to the Convention, J.V. and I got to listen to Rascal Flatts all the way there and back....And by the time we pulled into Louisville's City Limits, I was an avid country girl singin' right along to "Backwards." Now, compliments of walmart.com, I just started my own collection of country music via Mr. Flatts himself. Yee-haw....
(For those keen observers wondering what in the world I'm doing in the picture, I'm displaying my talent at the air-guitar...It's true.)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whose house you at?

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that Rascal Flats is the name of the group and not an actual person, right?

5:49 AM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

To ya' oughta: I'm at a friend's apartment lipsyncing to I Need a Hero.

7:02 AM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

To anonymous: Well, that's certainly a beneficial fact to be made aware of. (I have the phrase Novice Country Girl written all over me....)

7:04 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

If you like lipsynching to "I Need a Hero," then you really need to watch the scene in Bandits, which is a fantastic movie, when Cate Blanchett does the same. Great movie great scene.

Is either of the non Blogger comments from one Christopher Mohler?

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya' oughta know ain't him

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home