Thursday, June 22, 2006

Howie

I've gotten to become better aquainted with the newest member of our family. Howie is quite an interesting little one to see "hopping" accross the floor in pursuit of attacking one of the dogs or the older cat, Homer. He is not afraid of anything and is quite amazed by everything...

Today, I was left in charge of the Duncan pets while my Mom headed over to Church for a few hours. My one main responsibility was to make sure Howie was in his "room" (i.e. my parent's bathroom) before I went outside to enjoy the pool. The morning slowly passed and eventually I saw that Howie had fallen asleep in the computer chair. Off I went to find my bathingsuit and upon returning to the chair 5 minutes later, I discovered that Howie had promptly left. Now, this presents a bit of a problem when one loses 1 pound 8 ounces of cat because Howie does not know his name yet, nor does he come when you continue to call this "name" all over the house. Nevertheless, I proceeded to proclaim 'Howie' all over the house....with no Howie in sight. Only one place remained unsearched, the sofa bed. Howie discovered that he can get up in the sofa and sleep on a portion of the mattress that sticks out. So it was quite a sight to see me trying to pull this sofa bed apart in search of a ball of fluff.....Moral of the story? I found him and am going outside now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home