Tuesday, November 08, 2005

No Emily

Emily has returned to her homestead in Ohio....And suddenly I was well aware of her absence. No Emily to eat a meal with me, no Emily to run to the Neighborhood Wal-Mart with me, no neighbor...No Emily to chase down the hall way, no Emily to scare in the middle of the night with a blanket over my head...No Emily. It is like a tiny glimpse of life to be in 11 days.
Tis a sad thought, but I have found contentment. Lord of the Rings has been a steady companion throughout my day, and yay, my night. (For those of you really spiritual people, I took that subject a whole different direction when I did not say Jesus, but LOTR...) Now I sit and eat my meal whilst watching The Fellowship with the cast commentary as my company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home