Sunday, October 23, 2005

Lacy & Lauren

If you want to see scary, meet Lacy and Lauren. Commonly known in Jacksonville as Lucy and Ethel. We have come up with some crazy schemes and lived out some even scarier adventures. Like the time we ran around my house with butcher knives afraid someone was breaking in, or the time we drove up and down the same road trying to find a restaurant to eat at for probably 30 min., or forgetting to put on sunscreen and Lauren looking like a giant lobster, or just stuffing ourselves with cheesecake and watching chick flicks till all hours of the morning. When I need a rest from study time, I think back over fond memories of hanging out with Lacy.....
"HHHHHHIIIIIIIIII...." ( That Touch of Mink)
Mr. Fireman, come put me out.
Run for your lives, and pray to God your not pregnant.
Signs and Tucker.
Maybe the Dino ate your baby.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bolo said...

Just when I think it can't get any more unbelievable, you prove me utterly, undeniably, unalterably wrong.

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget..."...my father was an alien, and I have 3 toes."

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home