Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sick of Sickness

Well, I've exhausted the word "sickness." I'm ready to indeed take it out of my vocabulary. What are some of the things people do when they are sick? Oh, I could write a book on these matters, in fact I could write a paper on it...Shame it could not be one of my many papers due....
First off, when one is sick, one can not accomplish an adequate amount of schoolwork. I found myself feeling refreshed after say, five hours of lying in bed, and bounced out ready to attack a paper, but three seconds into the matter feeling like I was on a merry-go-round. Off to bed.
I'm a movie fanatic, but really, watching Anne of Avonlea, Pocahontas, Ever After, a bit of Lord of the Rings, and I Love Lucy episodes in just 36 hours is a bit of an overdose even for me.
My final reason is pure boredom. What is one to do when confined to a dorm room in sickness? Well, there is absolutely nothing to do. So, needless to say, though I have already slept eleven hours of the morning away, I'm ecstatic about the progress my health seems to be trying to make in improving in the right direction....

1 Comments:

Blogger Bolo said...

How about "illness"?

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home