Monday, October 24, 2005

Up For A Movie?

Emily & I have always loved to watch movies together. One of the first things we did when our friendship was forming was to watch The Birds. Many atimes 11:00 PM has come around, we should be asleep, but you can find the two of us snuggled up in Lauren's room crying through a chick flick. This afternoon as I lazily lounged on my bed and Emily sat curled up in a blanket, we laughed through a Knight's Tale. Emily will be married soon--I'm sure there won't be as many movie nights available, but I treasure the many memories we have already. And in fact, many a memory will be made tonight as we continue our movie magic after dorm meeting...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bolo said...

Oooohhhh, A Knight's Tale! I love that one. "I will fong you! Your entrails will be your extrails!"

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home