Friday, September 30, 2005

Baby Bear


Somehow I felt that some would immensely enjoy reading this post about my beloved Baby Bear. (There's a story wrapped up somewhere in there.) Baby Bear was picked out by a chubby two year old at a Toy Store. Guess who that thrilled little 2 year old was...
Ever since that moment, he has been my faithful little friend. He has been carted to the Zoo, grocery store, overseas, and sleeps tucked under my arm each and every night. I once tried to break my self of the habit of having him as my little bedtime companion, but it only lasted 15 min. before I reached for him and finally drifted off to sleep. Baby Bear has been through alot--The fur on his nose has been rubbed off, holes have been sewn up, and my fingerprints are embedded in his fur from how I sleep with him, but this fuzzy little friend has been with me through thick and thin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home