Thursday, September 29, 2005

Homer



I always begin to miss my kitty around this time of the semester. Growing up as an only child, my dogs and cat were my "brothers and sisiter"...Sometimes almost too real of siblings. A couple years ago my Mom received a call on her cell phone when she was out shopping and heard my angry voice on the other end proclaiming that Homer was not doing what he was suppose to do (which at that moment would be to cuddle with me). My Mom, a bit speechless asked, "What do you suggest I do about it?" To which I pondered-I have no idea.

But needless to say, I love Homer. I found him abandoned 5 years ago in one of our church's parking garages. I promptly named him "Homer," in honor of Dr. Homer G. Lindsay, our former pastor. Homer and I are great friends and "fight" together...I have many a scar to prove my point. But I love that ball of fluff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home