Thursday, June 01, 2006

His Ways

On nights like tonight, it overwhelms me how much God has blessed me and how He has orchestrated every event of my life. I was telling JV last night as we took a walk, that 10 years ago I never would have dreamed that God would have brought me to the point He has. Never had I imagined such a place as Boyce, the ministry opportunities He has provided, or the friends He has placed in my life.
At times I can become discouraged or ready for the next thing to happen in my life...But then I sit back, and see how He has blessed me and gone farther than any dream I could have ever imagined up. I realize that His ways are so much more beautiful than mine, and that His plans for my future are even more than I have ever hoped for...

1 Comments:

Blogger AC said...

Amen. Hope your summer has been going well! So far, mine has. I'm going in tomorrow to apply for my new temporary summer job. I'm to be a "Program Assistant" for the Commonwealth of Virginia. Sounds weird huh? Essentially it entails working with children identified as "problem children" in an effort to prevent them from future undesireable consequences such as inprisonment; pray for me! I'm a little nervous.

Before I forget, what have you and JV been getting into these days? I haven't talked to you for any length of time in quite awhile.

Benedictions

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home