Saturday, May 27, 2006

A Vacation

Well, I've throughly enjoyed myself for the past 24 hours. Last night presented the fun of watching the six Scroggins children...Dinner, GameCube, and movies were watched. Needless to say, D., James, and I all ended up scared over Little House on the Prairie...
Today, J.V. and I decided to go on "vacation." The day has truly been an interesting one...From tanning on a trampoline, to swimming and relaxing, to Starbucks, to a scary movie, the day has been quite random and "vacationy." Summer tis fun...

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

What scary movie? I hope that it wasn't The Fog, because that sucked.

9:10 PM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

Psycho...

6:39 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Old or new? (Hitchcock is amazing.)

11:44 AM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

Hitchcock's Psycho. It was quite humorous the way J.V. & I watched it. I would hide behind the pillow, J.V. would cry out, "Don't look! Don't look!" and proceed to hide under the pillow with me...To which I would yell, "what's happening? What's happening?" So we pretty much missed all the scary parts, would pause the movie after the scary parts, and determine what had happened since neither one of us wanted to rewind it....Funny.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little House On the Prarie? I can only imagine how you got the Bro. Jimmy's sons to watch that.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home