Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A Chapter Ends...


Emily Cavanaugh is no more...Really, I'm quite saddened because I had just mastered being able to pronounce and spell "Cavanaugh" and not just mutter "Cavanau..." Pictured is the last picture taken of us as single women (compliments of Coffey) last Friday morning. Saturday afternoon, Emily wrapped her arms around me outside the chapel and whispered in my ear, "I love you." The tears came then, & I stood in a corner and viewed my best friend in the arms of her husband while smiling for a photographer. I was telling Emily the day before, I feel like we are adults now- You are going to be a wife, something in our lives has come to an end. My Emmy is now what I like to affectionately call "Mrs. O'atmeal."

2 Comments:

Blogger Bolo said...

Aaaawwww...

10:16 PM  
Blogger AC said...

The lovely Princess must have been carried off somewhere for we have not heard from her as of late...I suppose we will all read one of Mrs. Oatmeal's posts before we ever see one on here again...Amore...Amore...

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home