Sunday, October 09, 2005

Delightful Duncans

I came across the realization tonight, that indeed, I have never made mention of my family. Tragedy struck my heart, and hence this entry has been written in honor of the Duncan Family. One of these pictures was taken at a wedding, and the other in San Francisco--I believe you can figure out which was where...

Indeed, my family is grand. My Dad ships medical supplies all over the world, and my Mom stays at home.
She used to be a college English teacher, and continues to point out grammatical flaws on my blog.

We are a happy little bunch. My Dad has the sense of humor that makes me laugh silly, whilst my Mom does indeed enjoy being the happy little home-maker. I am of course, the delightful daughter (or so I think) and always bring merriment and joy to my family. (o my, I should not lie)

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily O. said...

Oh! The Duncan family...how I love them so :o)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home