Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Feel Fall


The feel of fall is in the air. Several examples: I pulled out the red shoes this morning...somehow they appear "fally" to me, this morning I went running (in the dark) and it was a bit nippy, and the final reason--my alergies are going haywire. (If one more person informs me that it is because we live in the Ohio Valley...)

But truly, I love fall here. We don't experience fall in Florida. We instead encounter HOT, hot, warm, a chill, and then hot again. So, this is truly a delightful day in getting to begin seeing the change of season. Also, this change in year gets Emily all excited because it makes her feel the wedding is closer. Which indeed it is approaching rapidly. 58 days to be exact--Yes, she even has me counting down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home