Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Emily Enlightenment

Praise God for a friend name Emily Cavanaugh! I don't know how she puts up with me and my crazy schemes...
Emily listens to me read with a creepy British accent for 30 minutes.
Emily helps me learn Greek words.
Emily listens to me vent about Greek words.
Emily helps me laugh about Greek.
Emily takes pictures of me learning Greek. Funny.
Emily listens to me plan my day 5 times over.
Emily makes me coffee.
Emily talks to me while I shower in the morning....she's not in the shower with me....nm.
Emily eats with me and will go about studying with me.
Emily just plain old loves me.
Thanks, Emmy.
"Someone heat up some oil, I don't know what it's going to be used for yet, but it's going to be good." (Mooshu from Mulan)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bolo said...

She must be quality; to put up with such antics points to either a high degree of patience or a state of deafness that we have not yet picked up on :)

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home