Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Life

This semester I constantly find myself sitting back in awe of how God is blessing. How busy life is--The days feel like they are flying by at the rate of a freight train. But He has satisfied me...My cup truly overflows. Between the "fun" of Greek and the craziness of Awana on Wednesday nights, I feel such a strong sense that I am exactly where God wants me to be in life. I told my parents in an e-mail,"I realized this week how it has begun...The ministry- What I have always dreamed of, longed for, lived for ever since 13. This was what I was created to do! How my heart delights in serving, throwing myself fully into ministry-being so occupied with every opportunity with having the thrill of barely being able to catch my breath. Having to depend fully on Him for every Greek quiz and being forced to ponder His grace in running Awana. Feeling like the size of a mite when surrounded by such Godly mentors, but knowing that I'm enbarking on the greatest adventure of my life." Ps. 23 has become so close to my heart--How could I ask God for more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home