Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Sister is Engaged!


For years I've been teasing my older sister*, Shelly, that she would never get married--or that I would end up getting married before her! Tonight she called me with the exciting news that her man, Ben, asked her to marry him. I'm pretty much excited at the prospect of being a bridesmaid...
*Okay, sidenote for everyone saying, "You have a sister?" Shelly is not technically my sister, but she's spent so much time with my family that through the years we've come to call each other sisters.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O Wow! Congratulations to her!

9:26 PM  
Blogger The Fosters said...

I'll tell her! When she gives me some more details I'll let you know! Miss you heaps...

9:34 PM  
Blogger Emily O. said...

Wow, tell her I said congratulations!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

write about how you're famous now.
my friend and i walked right behind the camera during my dad's interview, but we didn't show up. how rude of cbs.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home