Thursday, May 11, 2006

Beauty of Summer

Hooplah, it's summer! I can taste it. This afternoon I put on my most qualified bum wear (my dad's college shirt and my sweat pants), put away my school books and notes in the top shelf of my closet, am going to eat a pizza and drink sparkling grape juice, and I read one of those ridiculous magazines everyone thumbs through at the checkout line...The one that has "Baby Born as Bat Boy" or "Mother Gives Birth to Baby with Five Heads." I was informed that the Titanic never sank and has been spotted floating on the water, and also that Satan was spotted and captured in Iraq, but escaped. It's true...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, thats different. It sounds like something from Calvin and Hobbes... By the way, how can you ''taste'' summer? It doesn't stert until June 21st!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home