Saturday, March 25, 2006

Refreshing Weekend

Spring Retreat was such a breath of fresh air. From incredible lessons taught by Rev. Carr, to good quality "girl time," God used the past 24 hours to work in my heart.

After returning to campus from our retreat, Jessica and I decided to go and see Chronicles of Narnia in the $3.50 theater. Though it was my 2nd time to view it, I still found myself in tears through certain parts. Jess and I talked about a quote from the movie on the way home, "He cannot be tamed, but He is good." How true that statement is concerning God. His ways cannot be known or "tamed," yet He is always good....

To cap off my Saturday night, one of my best friends called who is currently doing missions work with her family in New Zealand. Her calls are rare, and it was so encouraging to get to speak with her. I asked her how tomorrow is going to be, and she in turn asked me how yesterday is going.....Weird, huh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Emil said...

The retreat was very refreshing. I need to see Chronicles. I have heard it is great.

Have a great night/day!!!!!!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home