Monday, October 10, 2005

A Twin Bed

People with BIG imaginations shouldn't ponder certain situations. For instance, last night I was thinking about the subject of nuclear bombs. Why? I don't know exactly why I was thinking about this particular type of explosion--But it did not produce happy bedtime thoughts. Eventually, I ended up knocking on Emily's door, asking her if a nuclear bomb was scheduled to explode tonight, and sat in horror as Emily began to share with me the details she read in a book concerning the effects a nuclear bomb can cause. My white, stricken face must have brought concern to Emily and she hesitatingly asked me if I wanted to sleep with her tonight. Joy swept over my countenance and I darted to my room in search of pillow and Baby Bear. Thus, last night was spent in a twin bed with Emily. ( And yes, she can testify that the covers were indeed over my head...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily O. said...

You forgot the word "jokingly" when you said that I asked if you wanted to stay the night with me...:o) I must say, it was a fun-filled evening.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Bolo said...

REEEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAR...

uh...

RIIIIIDIIIIIIIIICUUUUUUULOOOOOUUUUSSSSSSS!!!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home